Design a web application
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €100
- Entries Received: 7
Browser-based application design needed. We do indoor navigation systems that helps its users to find their way. Main platform for this service is the self-service kiosk. What we need is a simple UI design. The main purpose of this contest is to get some fresh ideas and hopefully find someone to work with in the future as well.
Required UI should consist of 10 different views. Those views should include at least following features but are not limited to those: Desired design will be implemented on about ⅓ of the screen - rest of the screen will be covered by the map (that you do not have to design obviously). Some elements (i.e floor or language selection can be shown on the same area as map).
- List of locations (A-Z) in alphabetical order
- List of topics/categories/groups and subcategories under which locations can be placed
- Search engine for finding locations according to name. It should include an on-screen keyboard and area for results.
- Buttons to view different floors (3 floors to be included in the example)
- Buttons for changing language (Flags)
- Buttons for most popular locations - hotkeys
- Extra information about location when clicked on on the map or menu. A location the following attributes: title, logo, description.
Resolution: Portrait (1080x1920) FullHD
You can find previously done works in attachments