Design and develop a great CV for me
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 3
- Winner: MiralSZ
By using attached CV, information from my LinkedIn profile and from the website: [login to view URL] you will create a great CV.
The CV design principles should reflect the following:
- DIFFERENT: It should not look like any other template I can download online for free.
- PLAYFUL: It should be colorful and dynamic.
- CLEAR: It can not be too colorful and dynamic because it will be chaotic for the reader.
- VISUAL: Infographic is visual. Text is also visual. There should be a good balance (NOT only text).
NEW!!!!! EXACT info that should go into the first page. Remember that this can be visualized balanced with text and graphic:
Strategic HR Leader
Title: Career Summary
I'm a strategic leader with almost 15 years in HR, talent management and talent development. I have a successful track record of driving performance through strategic HR, complex HR development projects, team development and leadership or executive coaching.
Title: Skills & Expertise
Team leadership & coaching
Title: Some achievements (especially here you will need to be different and visual. If necessary, feel free to use as few as four of them)
• Increasing eNPS with 23 points in Customer Advisor organization
• Reducing # of low performers with 3.2% and increasing # exceptional performers with 6.2%
• Reducing voluntary turnover with app. 1%-points
• Reducing newbie (6 month) turnover with app. 2%-points
• Increasing number of female job applications 5x and female employees from 20% to 28%.
• Driving the deployment through Top 60 to 3.500+ professionals, globally, in less than 12 months.• The values and culture program measured a 5% change in targeted behavior 1 year after project start.
• Implementation of succession management, performance management and calibration in 26 business units in 20 countries.
• Responsible of superuser training, TNA and training execution of 3.200 co-workers across Europe in one year.
”I have had the pleasure to work with Fenix on several projects over the past couple of years. Fenix is a valuable addition to any team. He is very good at challenging the way we do things and at the same time he gets his assignments done quickly and well.” CEO, ST-Group
”Fenix quickly changed focus of our HR department and today we're attracting more talent (especially women), employees stay longer and our managers perceive an increase of individual performance. We're now starting to get ahead of our peers in terms of HR structures and leadership practices.” CEO, Telavox
2012 Master in LAICS, Copenhagen Business School
2008 Master in HR Management, Lund University
2006 Bachelor in Organizational psychology, Lund University
- E-mail and phone should be included and
- At the bottom of the page, on the right bottom hand, it should say something like "Turn the page if you're curious" with an arrow.
THE FOLLOWING PAGES should contain the CV in details:
- Whilst the first page is only a teaser. These pages contain the "real" CV with all details and dates etc.
- It should still be different and playful, but this need to be even more balanced with the amount of text. So playful and different is more important for the first page than these pages.
- Visual and clear is equally important for these pages as for the first page because it's going to be a lot of text. Think about the readers view.
The format should be in powerpoint, word or something else that I can work in. It should not be .indd or a more specialized tool.
“Miral was very pleasant to work with: Listening to my needs and responding quickly AND with high quality. Will use her again for graphical design and the like. ”
Top entries from this contest