Develop a Corporate Identity for small boutique consulting firm
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $200
- Entries Received: 1
- Winner: swdesignindia
In need of a corporate identify for a new boutique consulting firm called Two Crows.
Two Crows offers professional services and training to public and private sector clients operating within the local and State government industry in New South Wales, Australia.
These services focus on:
- Grant and funding application reviews,
- Local government Integrated Planning and Reporting (Community Plan, Operation Plan and Delivery Plan),
- Community and stakeholder engagement for public policy implementation,
- Facilitate strategy sessions for executives, boards and management teams,
- Training Needs Analysis and recommendations,
- Analyse and improve current processes in sales, human resources and client servicing, and
- Team building / inter- and intra-departmental days to improve cross-department activities.
What is in the name:
The founder of the firm grew up in the Riverina Area in NSW and mainly did business in Wagga Wagga, which is understood to mean the place of many crows. On further research, it is understood there is much symbolism surrounding the crow/crows, much of it positive and reflective of the firm and its principal. Some include:
- Higher perspective
- Being fearless, audacious
- Flexibility, adaptability.
For some further info: [login to view URL]
Firm size is two staff who between them have postgraduate qualifications in Human Resources and Business Management and broad public and private sector experience. We are people that work hard to simply get the job done, no fuss.
As a new firm, we need a logo and design pallet that represents this new venture. Design needs to be able to be applied to Business Cards, Letterhead and Website as well as being able to be incorporated into clients work. Any design needs to work both in colour and black and white without detracting from the design.
Design needs to represent professionalism and quality and work well/be recognisable amongst other brands such as on sponsor banners etc.
-- UPDATE/CLARIFICATION --
In addition to the logo, design to include:
- A4 Letterhead
- DL Envelope
- Business Card
- With Compliments Slip
“First to submit a design which we really like. Designer proactively read feedback provided to other designers and resubmitted new designs taking this on board. Highly recommend.”
Top entries from this contest