Refining a new existing logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $108
- Entries Received: 43
- Winner: ricardohc1988
Revised colors in powerpoint. New start up. Fashion Accessories and clothing for women. Canadian design. Although I am not a graphic designer, I have created a logo that I like. I would need a professional graphic designer to rework it to give it a more professional look. I want to keep the same concept, same colour scheme. The font can/should be changed to be a bit more updated. I do not have the rights to the flower pattern part of the word FIFI so the logo chosen should include a new original flower pattern for the letters FIFI. Please view the draft logos and for inspiration, the Power Point attached.
The job is simply refine the logo and create the letters and fill for FiFi. I do like the flowers but as indicated, I do not have the copy rights to the art and that particular one may be a bit hard to reproduce on labels and on print.
I am looking for a more refine look. Keep the logo with the circle as close as possible to the concept provided.
Shape for the logo:
I need a :
1. Square (black background)
2. Rectangle (portrait and horizontal with black background)
Applications of the logo:
1. Fashion fabric labels (square and rectangle)
2. Hang cards (rectangle)
3. Business cards (rectangle)
4. Social media /Web site banner
The wining project will have followed the brief and after he/she has won, will provide me with all the different files for the application of the logo (4 files min. total)
Here is a bit of inspiration and details on the company and the products.
- Visual poetry
- A merged look / bohemian and minimalist
- Superior material and production quality
- meticulousness in tailoring details
- Young, colourful and original design
- Promoting an healthy lifestyle
“Exactly what I asked for in my brief. Very good listener. Much appreciated. Will hire again. ”