Shopify Designers only - Move 'launchpad star' template into the 'venture' template
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $500
- Entries Received: 7
- Winner: dhudsons
[login to view URL]
Teeporium is your T-shirt Emporium.
The request is to only work on moving the existing template called 'launchpad-star' into the 'venture' template. URL> [login to view URL]
The goal is to have my existing site's design improved with graffiti in mind.
I would like to keep this template because Shopify offers free support with it.
Things to take into consideration:
3RD PARTY ADD-ONS
1. WebKul Marketplace
- This is a forum which allows artists to create and display their own content.
- It has some CSS for styling options, which can hopefully flow with the design/concept you have in mind.
- Example of displaying an artists' page: [login to view URL]
2. Custom Product Options by W3
- No need to do anything here, just be aware this is a very important functionality of the site.
- Window pop-up script functionality. Follow the steps to see what the script does:
1. [login to view URL]
2. Click on Choose a T-shirt Brand
3. Select Alo
4. Click the Material, Specs and Measurements link text
Notice the pop-up window.
Something about me, I am open to suggestions. Please do not hesitate to ask or suggest something - I am very open minded.
One key feature about the site is I'd like to have the site's look and feel done with a graffiti concept in mind, using the existing colors orange and blue.
Question: Do you offer website mockups?
This project would be updating the existing site's design, and the focus of this request would be for a site refresh.
I want to keep my requirements as simple as possible and appealing to the high-school to college audience age range.
Overall Look and feel: I want to have a funky/grafitti feel to it.
Color: I'd like to keep the orange/blue?
Text: Your choice - whatever flows with your design proposal.
Mascot: I'd like to include the mascot image on the landing pages. I can get you a better quality image. The one I uploaded here is a small file.
Please let me know if you have more questions. Otherwise, let's get this party started.
“The good thing about working with Harry Z. is he's not pushy. He is professional, and pays attention to you as the customer and the requirements. I feel that it was very easy to communicate and it was all professional from start to finish. The actual design for my Shopify store, it's as if he knew exactly what I was visioning. 5 stars across the board, and would be happy to recommend to anyone looking for a web designer.”