Write a Attention Grabbing Facebook Ad
- Status: Closed
- Prize: ₹660
- Entries Received: 2
I am looking for copy for a Facebook ad.
1. 2 Headlines.
1.a. 1 Headline for Image used in the ad.
1.b.1 Headline for the title of the post.
2. Post text of 120 characters
3. News feed description of 120 characters
4. Domain caption of 2-4 words
5. A Call-to-action text
Example ad: [login to view URL]
As you can see, the numbers denote the above points. So, 1.A = Headline for the image, 2. = Post text and so on.
Details for the ad.
1. Ad is for a SEO, Graphic & Website Design business based out of Australia.
2. Goal of the ad is to get leads from Small Business Owners interested in the company's services. You can tailor the ad around getting free consulation, a free ebook, free guide or anything that you think would be helpful to a small business owner looking to improve their digital marketing efforts.
3. Main competitor of the business: [login to view URL]
4. What is the single most important thing that sets your business apart from the competition?
Ans. We are more cost effective than any agency, we are super quick turnaround. We get both SEO results and beautiful websites that are marketing machines.
Other agencies and freelancers take advantage of Small Business not knowing how to market themselves on the net. We want to educate and empower small business to succeed and be aware.
5. Target customer: Decision maker at a Small Business. Either the owner or the sales director or people at similar posts.
P.S. If your work is out of this world, we would be working full-time on a ongoing basis at a better rates than this.
Looking forward to your entry.
Best of luck