Write some Articles
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 3
- Winner: lisamarlin
Looking to hire a long-term blogger/writer to produce some unique travel/transportation oriented QUALITY and COHERENT well researched articles for a Travel Planning website and write some content for Limo Hire sites.
Contest winner will be given a contract to write and deliver somewhere around 50 articles total (it might be more depending on project success).
The contest winner will get the contest prize ($50.00 for writing two sample articles) + a contract to deliver +/-50 articles.
Good Faith note to contest participants: If you submit an article and are among the finalists but did not win contest (meaning that your article was not rejected), I will buy your article for up to $10.00 to compensate you for your efforts (I will COPYSCAPE).
** Contest Rules **
CONTEST NOTE: Do not automatically enter contest until you completely read and understand the contest rules and requirements.
• You must submit two articles (because item #1 is a blog post article about a travel topic headline and item #2 is a limo hire page content SEO optimized and should you be the winner, you will need to do both topics).
• Each contest article must be at least 500 words with some images.
Contest item 1) Blog Post Article about
*The 2018 best student travel planning guide* (how to get best airfare deals, where to go for Spring Break, packing, ground transportation to/from school, etc..) or an article for this Headline = The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Airport Transfers and Shuttle service.
NOTE: Contest item 1 is meant for a Travel Planning Blog Website while contest item #2 is meant for a Limo Hire website.
Contest item 2) Write one-page content for Car & Limo service that hypothetically could be providing car hire services in any of these US cities (choose anyone city you like):
New York City, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, Las Vegas, San Antonio, Phoenix, Stamford, Hartford, San Diego, St Louis, Orlando, Tampa, North Carolina, New Orleans, Austin, Atlanta, Seattle, Westport, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh.
NOTE: See page content example on my Miami & Palm Beach car hire page on these staging sites:
• [login to view URL]
• [login to view URL]
• Articles must be written in Native US English.
• Articles must pass COPYSCAPE.
• Your writing must be coherent (meaning it must make sense and not just words and keywords thrown in to fill space), engaging and fun to read.
• Have a well-structured layout (Headline, H2 and H3, conclusion, ect.)
• I use Squirrly Live Assistant to optimize my articles. I will provide contest winner with a shared dashboard, so contest winner could optimize and save finished posts/page content.
After being awarded, contest winner must deliver/save on Squirrly dashboard at least 4 articles per week (I am flexible and willing to accommodate exceptional blogger on delivery quota).
I will pay $13.50 per article to contest winner (50 articles @ $13.50 each = $675 USD). Should the winner produce outstanding original articles, I would be willing to negotiate article length and pay a bit more per outstanding and well researched/written articles.