Adobe Pagemaker Jobs
Adobe Pagemaker is a desktop publishing application that allows users to create and design proficient documents in an easy-to-use environment. This application allows for the creation of educational material, magazines, brochures, newsletters, websites and more. With pagemaker you can manipulate text, add in images and graphics, control print layout and more. An Adobe Pagemaker Expert is someone experienced in using this software who know the ins and outs and all the tips and tricks of the trade. An Adobe Pagemaker Expert can help with creating easy to read manuals, quickly organise or create a table to explain a product or feature, creating a glossy online magazine or adding artwork or infographics to a vehicle manual.
Here's some projects that our Adobe Pagemaker Experts made real:
- Designing a chain of custody form tailored to labs
- Creating job training aids
- Designing subtitles and character faces for Karaoke videos
- Developing a technical proposal tool
- Making PDFs look professional through editing
- Creating activity sheets for educational topics
- Typing out coaching information
- Constructing an eye catching logo for an e Marketplace
- Composing questionnaires for exams
Adobe Pagemaker is an industry standard when it comes to desktop publishing and what you can do with this software is almost limitless! Whether you’re looking for business cards or brochures, Adobe Pagemaker can help bring your ideas to life. Here at Freelancer.com, we have Adobe Pagemaker experts that have extensive knowledge and experience who are available to help you with your publishing needs. So don’t hesitate any further - come join us on Freelancer.com today and start getting top quality work from our experts in no time!From 4,015 reviews, clients rate our Adobe Pagemaker Experts 4.92 out of 5 stars.
Hire Adobe Pagemaker Experts