ARKit is Apple’s advanced and dedicated Augmented Reality (AR) development platform for the iOS operating system. With ARKit, developers can deliver immersive and engaging AR experiences to iOS users, such as overlaying digital objects on the world map or creating immersive 3D models. By utilizing the platform’s powerful features, an ARKit Developer can create highly detailed AR applications in no time with minimal code.
At Freelancer.com, there are experienced and talented ARKit developers who possess the skills and knowledge to build projects for clients across the globe. Whether it’s creating a library of 3D objects and functions in Unity 3D or using Vision framework to read QR Codes in Xcode, our ARKit developers have completed various ambitious ARKit projects.
Here's some projects that our expert ARKit Developer made real:
- Developing mobile applications using Apple’s powerful Augmented Reality platform
- Integrating Flutter into iOS devices to utilize resource-intensive animations
- Creating virtual interactive outdoor spaces through accurate Floor Measurement in Unity 3D
- Implementing Vision Framework to quickly scan QR codes and other identifiers with ease
- Cyber sleuthing real world objects through 3D detection and tracking in Swift 4
- Reconfiguring existing apps from 2D to interactive Augmented Reality
- Experiments with MAX/OBJ file formats for an enhanced user experience
The many possibilities of interactive Augmented Reality made real by a top rated ARKit developer are nothing short of remarkable. If you’re looking for cutting edge solutions for your project, look no further than Freelancer.com to discover our range of talented professionals. Post a project today, and hire an expert ARKit developer to bring your ideas from concept to realization.From 1,626 reviews, clients rate our ARKit Developers 4.92 out of 5 stars.
Hire ARKit Developers
I am currently looking to hire an iOS engineer for a 3D scanning app. Technical stack: iOS, ARKit, Lidar, RealityKit, SceneKit Responsibilities: - Develop iOS component that will provide export for scanned 3D objects with textures Requirements: - iOS application development (3+ years) - Swift development (2+ years) - ARKit and Lidar experience - RealityKit and SceneKit experience - AVFoundation experience will be a plus - React Native experience will be a plus - English is NOT required (team speaks English, Ukrainian, and Russian)