Continuous Integration Jobs
Continuous Integration (CI) is a software development and delivery practice that allows the code from multiple developers to be combined into one code base. This code base is continuously checked for any new changes, compiled, and eventually passed through to a staging or production environment. Having a Continuous Integration Engineer on board for a project is beneficial because of their extensive experience in utilizing the various CI tools and platforms to ensure your workflow stays efficient.
A Continuous Integration Engineer meets all the requirements practically no matter what type of project, language, or framework you’re using. For example, they can assist in deploying cloud infrastructure with automated configuration management tools and templates while making sure standards are met. Moreover, they are responsible for setting up integration testing and container solutions like Docker Compose, Kubernetes and Amazon EKS while maintaining architecture integrity.
Here's some projects that our expert Continuous Integration Engineer made real:
- Deployment of React Applications on AWS using Docker Compose
- Automation of JFog artifactory with Python Scripts
- Setting up of CI/CD pipelines including Bitbucket Pipelines & AWS ECS
- Containerization of applications & deployments on Dockerized environments
- Provisioning of Kubernetes clusters with Cloudformation Templates
- Migrations from S3 to Backblaze Storage
- Debugging & Fixes for Open Bugs on various websites including Voicerepublic.com
Overall, the work from a professional Continuous Integration Engineer can truly boost your development process by establishing safe deployment pipelines, increasing the speed at which you develop & deploy apps, and ultimately saving you time and money in the long run. So if you’re looking to cut your costs while achieving reliable results faster than ever, then why not post your CI project today with Freelancer.com and hire an expert Continuous Integration Engineer today!From 1,497 reviews, clients rate our Continuous Integration Engineers 4.92 out of 5 stars.
Hire Continuous Integration Engineers
Its really simple, I want the customers account from the subscription portal to be created / synced with zoho desk customer accounts I am looking for a freelancer who can integrate Zoho Desk and Zoho Subscription. I need someone who can provide me with a detailed project proposal outlining their experience with Zoho Desk and Zoho Subscription integration. The budget for this project is not specified. Ideal skills and experience for the job include: - Experience with Zoho Desk and Zoho Subscription integration - Strong communication skills - Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines If you have the necessary skills and experience, please provide me with a detailed project proposal.
I am looking for a skilled web developer to create a jewelry website that caters to both men and women. The style of jewelry we primarily sell is trendy and fashion-forward, so the ideal candidate should have experience with creating visually appealing e-commerce websites. The website must have e-commerce functionality, allowing customers to purchase items online. Additionally, we would like the website to include image galleries and custom design elements to enhance the overall user experience. I have already started building the website on Shopify and would require someone to make it user-friendly, add plugins and integrate the apps such as gemfind into the website. I already have the functionality of customer reviews and links to different pages from landing page for different product i...
Hello, I am looking for a freelancer with experience in WHMCS and Zoho integration to help me sync data between my WHMCS and Zoho accounts. Specifically, I want to integrate my tickets and billing informations. Ideal Skills and Experience: - Experience with WHMCS and Zoho integration - Knowledge of Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, and Zoho Inventory - Ability to set up API keys for integration - Knowledge of syncing data between WHMCS and Zoho If you are interested in this project, please let me know your experience and availability. Thank you!
• Strong working knowledge implementing and configuring Control-M in HA Enterprise environment. • Working knowledge of one or more programming languages (Eg:- Python,Perl,Shell Scripting,VBS, Java Script) • Solid understanding of windows and Unix OS. • Must have worked for 4 or more years of experience as Control-M Developer. • Must have know knowledge of MFT , DB , Webservies Control Module. • Working knowledge on Oracle/MSSQL DB . • Experience in PL/SQL is preferred . • Experience in Automation API ( rest API). • Team player with 5 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations • Self-motivated and must be willing to try new things – f...