In this post I teach you how to become a better freelancer, bill more, and live a happier life.
We are professionals who needs help in organizing both our legal and other work. Legal knowledge is not necessary, however, the individual should be good with handling emails, using Microsoft Word and other popular software. And also Microsoft experience both typing etc The project requires
We are a construction company in Middle East, Kuwait, looking for tax consultant expert as now we are having solicitation with USACE applied section 5000C regulations on this contract, Please read attached 3 documents to have full vision what is required.
Assistance and mentoring for a legal internship in the capital markets team.
Okay. So I need contract for solana with unique nft. As I mentioned above, I need only contract using rust language. My budget is around 800-1000$ max so don’t bid above. If can be done in 1 day there would be some bonus too.
Our company needs a writer to make a scheme on marketing terms and conditions and also working on a simple trademark
Format a legal hire agreement so that it can be printed on 1 page.
Looking for a Lawyer that gets paid after I get paid. United Airline falsely advertised an 11:25am flight to bait me in for a purchase. A week prior to Flights start they switch the time to 6:20am. That 11:25am route has not flown since 8 November 2020. I have more details in attachments I can send
Hello i am looking for some legal advice where to register my company for cryptocurrency exchange. India , Singapore or Dubai where to register and how much cost it will take to register over there.
Seeking the help of an attorney to file a probate application for my fathers death. I have all the forms needed to be filled up. However I would like to have them reviewed and get some feedback or advice based on my situation. Also would need help in creating legal letter pertaining the rights and options of siblings who refuses to sign documents.
My friend was arrested a few days ago. I couldn't get the bond fast enough before a hold was put on her before. When paying and setting up her phone services with her, i was informed that she is being abused and is not safe with the other convicts. Last night inmates put Phenol in her food, and she was taken to the ER where no bloodwork was performed.. Her commissary was stolen, and she does ...
I would like to have all the legal words and sentences for doubt Like ex if you don't show up your contract will be terminated.. I would like to have all words and sentences as much as possible
This is a personal contract. It will require signatures, it can't leave any room for interpretation, it should be very detailed and specific in terms of the agreement and the rules described in the contract. Only 2 parties are involved (siblings). It's about a family dispute over a real estate property. I own some equity in the property and the appreciation money from the sale minus the...
Looking for someone to review a speeding fine in NSW Australia. Based on school zone fine when premiere announced schools were closed and were in full lockdown. Looking for advice and options to contest the fine asap
I need a Probate Lawyer expertised in LLCs in Washington State to review an Operating Agreement. The Operating Agreement is for an LLC that my Mom's friend owed 90% of, her son owned the other 10%. I need to know whether based on this Operating Agreement (and amendments) if the LLC goes into Probate or if it does not. I will send the files privately after hired, it will be a 1 hour or less ...
I am developing a dapp which is nearly complete. I was responsible for writing smart contracts, but it hardly works because the code is not so good consuming much gas. Well-experienced with developing smart contracts are needed for this smart contract. I will pay high who have appropriate skills and experience. Please write "smart contract expert" in the beginning of the bid. Thank you.
Hello I are looking for a superstar Smart Contract developer to build a custom made smart contract for our upcoming NFT collection. We plan to launch on Ethereum and then migrate over to Polygon. The smart contract needs the following capabilities: - Ability to add a name to the NFT - Ability to store data of character statistics and have them be updated based on the outcome of the NFTs performanc...
I need someone who can make the simple PDf for the investment Agreement document. It will not take much time if you have experience in it. Thanks
Necesitamos un abogado con experiencia en creación de términos de uso, políticas de privacidad para nuestro sitio web ([login to view URL]) el cual es un sitio de citas medicas por internet con cobro a la tarjeta de crédito. Solo se aceptan propuestas de mexico y con el precio real en la propuesta