Development Operations Jobs
Development Operations (DevOps) is a rapidly growing trend in the world of software development and technology. Development Operations engineers are highly knowledgeable about coding and programming, as well as server and system administration. They can help companies refine their existing software and create new applications without costly investments in personnel or infrastructure, bridging the gap between software development and system operations.
DevOps engineers understand the various online tools and services needed to develop, test, deploy, and manage software applications.They use automation techniques to streamline processes while troubleshooting when necessary, minimizing downtime while maximizing stability and efficiency. DevOps engineers ensure that applications performance is optimized and monitored, adding agility to the development process while ensuring security protocols are in place.
Here’s some projects that our expert Development Operations Engineers made real:
- Writing research & development programs for long-term collaborations
- Upgrading Jenkins servers and cleaning up plugins & freeing up space
- Developing standard operating procedures for businesses
- Setting up software QA departments for consultancies
- Setting up operations structures for BFSI, Accounting, Customer Support roles
- Facilitating Spanish language support roles & personal assistant roles
- Migrating platforms to Docker & Gitlab and setting them up for operations
- Ensuring communication protocols are in place for device conversion IPTV to DVB-T with cloud server connections
From designing research & development programs to setting up complex security protocols and device conversion systems, Development Operations Engineers have the skillset to ensure that applications performance is optimized with agile development processes and monitored responses. As DevOps continues to evolve into an integral part of technology businesses, DevOps engineers will continue to be needed to bridge the gap between sophisticated software design and system operations. If you need someone on your team that understands both cutting edge development strategies and system optimization, why not post your project on Freelancer.com and hire a Development Operations Engineer today?From 1,807 reviews, clients rate our Development Operations Engineers 4.63 out of 5 stars.
Hire Development Operations Engineers