Estimation is the art of accurately predicting the scope of a project’s needs. Estimation Engineers are integral to the success of any project. A good Estimation Engineer helps make sure that there is enough budget allocated to complete the project and that all materials, labor, external resources and services are properly accounted for. They will work closely with the company stakeholders or clients to make sure that their vision is properly understood and defined. This will assist them in breaking down the project in manageable parts on which to deliver reliable estimations.
Here's some projects that our expert Estimation Engineers made real:
- Accurately predict the material quantity, weight, and cost of structural steel projects
- Detailed assessment of large scale project’s needs while considerationing time and budget constraints
- Knowledgeable estimation in architectural metalworks and balustrades
- Develop proposals and estimates for mobile applications
- Accurately estimate construction needs for specific waterproofing companies
- Take offs (quantity reports) and quotation estimations for residential renovation projects
- Calculating exact material needed for shed plans
- Research on building information modelling (BIM) and efficient cost estimations
- Cost analysis and price estimation on Revit models using costX software
- Accurately predicts quantity of marble required from house plans
Estimation Engineers are essential for any project as it also involves a series of exact measurements, calculations, conversions as well as sector specific software. Accurate predictions allow companies to effectively plan out materials, budgets and labor goals for any given projects. Our Freelancer Estimation Engineers are able to assist with a variety of tasks related to accurate project calculations. Whether it's estimating weight or quantity takeoffs, cost estimation or research - our freelancers have your back!
Hire an Estimation Engineer today so you’re one step closer to completing your dream project. Just post a project on Freelancer.com and tell us what your goal is — our expert Estimation Engineers are only one click away from helping you turn that dream into reality!From 3,144 reviews, clients rate our Estimation Engineers 4.78 out of 5 stars.
Hire Estimation Engineers
Hi, I need a experienced quantity surveyor who can take off quantity for rebar. High level of accuracy will be needed. Only bid if you have experience in rebar take off. The duration will be 15-20 days. Details will be provided after discussion.