Firmware is the system that powers a computer device and is the bridge between the software and hardware components. A Firmware Developer is a specialist in programming the microchips that allow devices to function and use the software within. With expertise in embedded systems, they can develop, configure, debug and secure firmware that meets a client's needs. Furthermore, they can also customize pre-existing components to solve unique problems in device design.
Here's some projects that our expert Firmware Developers made real:
- Developed modern and intricate solutions for Bluetooth Module Replacement
- Programmed accelerometers for fall detector applications
- Accurately connected temperature sensors with agricultural systems
- Implemented complex Over the Air (OTA) update protocols for master/slave devices
- Modified Arduino sketches by adding high accuracy filters to read and output data
- Crafted custom firmware for IoT Smart Plugs based on Chipsets
- Constructed RS48x signal converters with buffer memory as well as command programming structures with various combinations of PCBs
Our team of professional Firmware Developers can turn your needs into reality by providing you with modern and secure firmware solutions. We have already proven our expertise with creating high-quality embedded systems and applications that are tailored to suit any project requirement. Invite us to your project by posting it on Freelancer.com so you can get the results you desire from our qualified developers.From 5,837 reviews, clients rate our Firmware Developers 4.82 out of 5 stars.
Hire Firmware Developers
I am seeking a skilled software engineer with expertise in device driver development to create a custom RNDIS driver for our Windows 11 system. Currently, the manufacturer-provided RNDIS driver is not functioning as expected, and we are experiencing a cautionary "⚠️" status for the RNDIS interface. **Project Overview:** Our system includes a SIM7600G-H dongle, and the COM ports associated with the dongle are connected and working as intended. However, the RNDIS interface is encountering issues and requires a custom driver to resolve the situation. **Key Requirements:** - Proficiency in Windows device driver development, particularly for Windows 11 - Experience with RNDIS and USB driver development - Strong understanding of networking protocols, particularly TCP/IP - Fa...