A Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) is an integrated circuit designed to be configured by a customer or a designer after manufacturing. FPGA are composed of logic blocks, interconnects, random access memory blocks and I/O elements, giving designers the flexibility to create custom circuits based on the latest technologies. An FPGA expert can create custom integrated circuits in a shorter timeframe and with fewer resources than traditional chip designs.
By hiring an FPGA expert on Freelancer.com, you can develop an optimized solution for your application that will offer greater speed, lower power consumption, higher reliability and flexibility. Moreover, you have the opportunity to acquire better tools and support specialized engineers to develop your design needs quickly.
Here's some projects that our Field-Programmable Gate Array Experts made real:
- Developing video processing pipelines
- Designing face recognition in Verilog or gate level model
- Creating digital signature schemes for FPGA design suites
- Developing a First-In-First-Out (FIFO) buffer in VHDL
- Constructing GCN module in Verilog code
- Translating Matlab code into synthesizable VHDL code
- Troubleshooting and implementing EdDSA algorithms in Vivado design suites
- Designing I2C master testbenches for communicating with slaves
- Performing timing analyses for RTOS multithreaded hardware/software systems
- Creating RISC-V pipelined processors and eliminating hazards
An FPGA expert provides the highest caliber of expertise required to implement advanced designs quickly and efficiently. By hiring one of our experts on Freelancer.com you can be sure to get the best results for your project need. So don't wait any longer; post your own project today and hire one of our skilled Field-Programmable Gate Array Experts.From 6,003 reviews, clients rate our Field-Programmable Gate Array Experts 4.79 out of 5 stars.
Hire Field-Programmable Gate Array Experts
I am looking for an experienced FPGA developer to help me develop an IP core for signal processing using the Smartfusion2 FPGA. The desired functionality of the IP core is signal processing, and the required performance level is medium. Skills and Experience: - Strong knowledge and experience in FPGA development - Expertise in signal processing algorithms and techniques - Familiarity with the Smartfusion2 FPGA platform - Ability to optimize performance for medium-level requirements