Hadoop is an open-source software platform that supports the distributed processing of large datasets across clusters of computers, enabling organizations to store and analyze unstructured data quickly and accurately. With the help of a Hadoop Consultant, this powerful software can scale your data architecture and allow organizations to capture, store, process and organize large volumes of data. Hadoop offers a variety of features including scalability, high availability and fault tolerance.
Having an experienced Hadoop Consultant at your side can help develop projects that take advantage of this powerful platform and maximize your big data initiatives. Hadoop Consultants can create custom applications that integrate with your existing infrastructure to help you accelerate analytics, process large amounts of web data, load different levels of insights from unstructured sources like internal emails, log files, streaming social media data and more for a wide variety of use cases.
Here’s some projects our expert Hadoop Consultant created using this platform:
- Desgined arrays of algorithms to support spring boot and microservices
- Wrote code to efficiently process unstructured text data
- Built python programs for parallel breadth-first search executions
- Used Scala to create machine learning solutions with Big Data integration
- Developed recommendation systems as part of a tailored solution for customer profiles
- Constructed applications which profiled and cleaned data using MapReduce with Java
- Created dashboards in Tableau displaying various visualizations based on Big Data Analytics
Thanks to the capabilities offered by Hadoop, businesses can quickly gain insights from their unstructured dataset. With the power of this robust platform at their fingertips, Freelancer clients have access to professionals who bring the experience necessary to build solutions from the platform. You too can take advantage of these benefits - simply post your Hadoop project on Freelancer and hire your own expert Hadoop Consultant today!From 13,276 reviews, clients rate our Hadoop Consultants 4.87 out of 5 stars.
Hire Hadoop Consultants
I am looking for an experienced bioinformatics specialist to help me with a project. I need someone who is adept in gene ontology, docking, and simulations, as these are all related to my project needs. While I don't necessarily require a minimum number of years of experience in these areas, any level of experience is appreciated and encouraged. Additionally, I am open to working with specialists from any geographic location, as I am open to the possibility of fully remote work. This project will require the candidate to have a keen understanding of biology, computational biochemistry, and programming techniques. If you think you have the skills required and are up for the challenge, please reach out soon.
Looking for Big data engineer with expert level experience in python, pyspark, sql, Hadoop, airflow and aws services like EMR, s3
I am looking for a programmer that has 5 years experience in data science. You will be working a large data set using AWS S3 buckets, Athena and other AWS resource that may be required to complete tasks. Tasks 1. Create tables in Athena for objects in S3 buckets. 2. Data Splitting - Split data into 3 data sets using a time criteria.
1) IN Redis need to take 10 key/value pairs of our own case study (hashs, Lists, sets, sorted sets)and perform 10 complex and meaningful quries. 2) In cassandra create database and put 30 to 40 rows in a table and apply 10 complex and meaningful quries with appropriate meaning. 3) Mongo DB