Infrastructure Architecture is the design and management of IT systems – networks and computer systems – that are necessary for an organization to function. It's the practice of engineering and maintaining all of the infrastructural components of an organization. An Infrastructure Architect is a person with the knowledge to design, plan, implement and manage an organization's IT infrastructure in such a way that it keeps up with, or leads in, the industry standard for scalability, security, speed and quality.
An Infrastructure Architect is typically responsible for innovating, researching, designing and managing an organization's information technology architecture. They are also responsible for developing plans for system designs that are scalable, secure and cost effective. After approval from senior management, Infrastructure Architects will work to implement their plan, define standards around integration development processes, review project tasks and offer support to developers. Furthermore they might be in charge of preventing technical problems arisisng from the current IT environment or with new implementations.
Here's some projects that our expert Infrastructure Architects made real:
- Designing scalesble computer and network plans
- Developing robust secure solutions
- Creating 3D visualizations for construction plans
- Optimizing organization for high availabilty
- Developing best practices for passwords and secure storage
- Automating cloud stack configurations with Ansible
- Generating comprehensive powerpoint presentations on cloud computing
- Deploying Gitlab pipelines and Linux-based cloud into applications
- Offering one-on-one tutoring services to help with theoretical knowldege on architecture
- Writing Terraform modules to create Kubernetes clusters
At Freelancer.com we have experienced and certified Infrastructure Architects ready to take on your project right now. Our team has experience working across all sizes of businesses so you can trust us to provide quality insight into your cloud environment. With our infrastructure architect services you can save time while having peace of mind knowing that your setup is optimally configured. So don’t settle for second best – hire an Infrastructure Architect from Freelancer today!From 12,990 reviews, clients rate our Infrastructure Architects 4.88 out of 5 stars.
Hire Infrastructure Architects
Precisamos de uma planta e layout (distribuição de móveis) de um chalé num hotel. Temos 31m2 de espaço e apenas a demarcação do banheiro, de resto tudo está aberto para ser adaptado. Gostaríamos de um ambiente para 3 camas, uma de casal e duas de solteiro (bi camas). Daremos mais detalhes quando o projeto por fechado.