Build Panel Regression Models with STATA and Analysis
- Status Closed
- Budget RM99 - RM825 MYR
- Total Bids 7
The outcome of the project will be:
1.A full analysis of panel regression models written in academic writing style. There is already a working draft of the methods and will need to improve on it based on full analysis.
[url removed, login to view] regressions that include fixed or random effect model and by using Hausman test and other appropriate test. (Analysis of longitudinal data either in STATA or Eviews). Results and work in STATA should be copied into excel.
3. The final outcome should be fully usable and of high quality, making economic sense for academic work.
4. Advice and suggestions on additional variable and inclusion of dummy variable.
The project is a very simple small set of data regression, but it must make sense and provide clarity for the relationship between the variables. This requires some economics understanding.
What will you be provided:
1. Database for all the variables. (three industries, each industry 5 variables for 5 years period, around altogether 25 product lines only)
2. Guidance on the number of models to be run. (approx. 12 models only, each arnd 45 observations)
3. Methodology for the analysis
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online