We are a company that sells "Blood sugar analyzer" eg: " one touch".
- These Blood sugar machines need strips to measure the blood sugar level.
- These strips are disposable.
- The patient buys only one machine, but he has to buy the strips regularly.
- The strips come in a box of 50 strips
- We assume that the patient will do one test every day
- We assume that only % of those who buy the machine we will rebuy the strips regularly.
* We are looking for an equation that will calculate number of strips we will sell in the future (monthly) based on the number of machines we will sell
* We want this equation on an excel sheet, where we only change the variables.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $47 for this job
I can prepare the sales forecast spreadsheet as you descrbied. So when you change any parameter, you will see the results immediately. I am mostly online. Lets discuss more on chat.
Hello, Dear friend. I am expert in matlab, physics, math,... I have a lot of experiences in many fields. I can help you well. Please contact me. Best regards.
in our family company, i have to do sometimes this kind of task, it why, i think i am the best candidate for this task. also, i am really good in mathématics and probability.