I am looking to have a 2D isometric tile based game engine that is massively multiplayer on Android (easily ported to others also). So this project will later become a 2D MMORPG engine (used to create a open world game), think MMO Project Zomboid, Habbo, Runescape, stripped down to its barebone engine.
I am flexible on the engine used if any (though preferred a popular one such as Unity, Hero Engine, or own made), language (preferred C++)
- Secure login & registration
- Chat room (speech bubbles for nearby, global chat, nearby chat etc)
- (bonus) Simple user profiles, inbox and private messaging
- Basic user object/instances and sprites
- Path finding and solid object examples (cannot walk through, walk through/over)
- Object orientation (user objects hide behind solid object, become hidden, object becomes transparent for user)
Please note there is no design or plan documentation, I typed this as I went along; you are expected to assist/inform me throughout the design/development process. I am also not familiar with these sort of engine mechanics. I will award the project to those who have excellent communication and some expertise in the field. I will rehire those who are efficient as there will be plenty more work to come.
PLEASE no copy and paste or spam.
I look forward to reading your bids!