Design a few short animations for a mental health project
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 31
Would you like to help the mental health of many young men around the world using your animation skills? We are working on a program to promote wellbeing in adolescents and would like a series of animations for use in some videos. The idea is that by teaching young men how their brains normally respond, and how they can train it better, we can reduce the incidence of depression and anxiety. As per the attached slides, please make the animations mostly black lines on a transparent background (will add cardboard background in video editing software). Some colour is allowed but limited filling inside the animation please, which will help it match the existing style. Because many freelancers apply for projects without even reading the description, please start your application with a static image of broken metal (see below) in the style requested. Candidates will be selected on the basis of this sample and the price requested. Please let me know if you have any questions, and aim to have #1 and #2 complete by Monday, and the latter three by Friday this week.
1. Metal getting some pressure, not bending, but snapping in half, then new piece getting same pressure, bending and springing back to normal
2. Metal coming out of the fire weak and floppy, then gets forged by hammer and flame to become stiff
3. Swimmer cartoon looking sad
4. Caveman is excluded, sitting outside cave, then walks off and gets eaten by lion. Same caveman brings stake to chief inside cave, and sits with chief around fire
5. Snowball growing in size as it rolls down a hillGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online