This project received 48 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $448 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
We are searching for two native English speakers who can manage and write travel blogs from start to finish. Writers are expected to manage 2-3 blogs a month.
Travel bloggers are expected to manage the below.
1. Research (BuzzSumo, Google research, Google trends, TripAdvisor, tourism government sites, attractions, local weather, competitors).
2. Analyse hotel data (determine which hotels should be promoted in the blog based on the blog theme).
3. Brainstorm blog theme and look for ways to improve the blog.
4. Create a blog skeleton (how will the information be presented?, add standard hotel information such as hotel address, star rating, pricing etc.).
5. Create additional information.
• Write about local insights. E.g. What to see and do, when to go, handy tips.
• Create elements that are engaging and informative such as weather maps, infographics (includes concept, design brief and writing). Writers to create design briefs which will be forwarded to our in-house designer. Hotel images are sourced internally.
6. Write introductions, summaries and hotel descriptions. Ability to draw insights from the research made and incorporate this into the blog.
7. Blog upload using WordPress (includes uploading images, adding hyperlinks, checking SEO elements within WordPress).
8. Edit blog based on feedback.
Things to note:
• Payment is based on .18 (AUD) per word.
• The blogs range from 2500-4700 words.
• Blogs generally take 1-2 weeks from start to finish (including approval time).
• Writers are expected to do a considerable amount of research (steps 1-5). This will most likely take up the majority of the writer's time.
• English travel blog writing experience.
• Show examples of travel blogs (in English) you have managed from start to finish.
• Proficient in Excel and can analyse data, create simple pivot tables if necessary.
• Hotel description writing experience.
• Writers looking for long-term work.
• We are based in Sydney, Australia so writer’s with a similar time zone is preferred.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online