I am looking for a writer for my popular high traffic blogs across different niches. This is a monthly project where we require articles every day for an entire month, so the pricing and budget mentioned is for 90 articles delivered in 30 days i.e. 3 articles / day X 30 Days = 90 articles.
Please see below to check the work involved and the type of content expected,
1) Every day we will be updating our 'Content Development' spreadsheet with new keywords, title's and descriptions along with links and resources where you can find the content required.
2) All you have to do is go through the 'resources / links' and then rewrite the same articles in your own words.
3) You will have to write 3 articles a day picking the keywords and titles from our spreadsheet and have it delivered by email in word format.
4) We will be providing instructions for each article within the 'content development' spreadsheet on the format and structure which must be followed.
5) Each article should have at least 800 to 1000 words and must pass a Copyscape test before being accepted.
1) Since you just have to rewrite each article, the effort involved is quite low, our current writers spend 1 and half to 2 hours a day.
2) Apart from this fixed remuneration, you can also be part of the 'Author Revenue Sharing Program' after 2 months, which should help you generate strong passive incomes in perpetuity.
3) We will be doing a short trial run (for which you will be paid) which would last a week before hiring you for an entire month.
4) I have attached a few sample article links which should give you a better idea of what we are looking for.
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any queries.
20 freelancers are bidding on average ₹8424 for this job
Hi, I'm interested in your project and I would like to work with you, I have alot of experience paraphrasing and rewriting articles.Would you like to ask me any questions?
Hi I have read your whole description and i am ready to do this job for you. i will charge only 2777.the price is cheap but i assure you that the work wont be cheap. thanks