Im looking for someone who can create an automated TV playout application that can output the signal via BMD Decklink SDI output. Later this signal is sent to MPEG 2 TS encoder and to a cable TV operator as a TV channel.
The application should be cappable of:
- playing rtsp or rtmp or http san jose or http hls stream is mandatory (or any ither way you can get livestream from wowza)
- playing mp4 (progressive download) would be good
- reading an xml playlist of items to be played (live or video on demand), we already have a web UI for playlist editing, there is no need for that
- working 24/7
- outputing the signal through Decklink SDI PAL SD 720x576 16:9
So far I have identified the following ways to achieve this:
1. Create adobe AIR application with flash player that is given an xml playlist and output adobe AIR application using Decklink API or DirectShow through BMD Decklink SDI. However in this case Im worried that video quality even using stage video will rather low.
2. Use Medialooks Broadcast Automation Platform and Multimedia Bridge SDK to create an application that based on playlist outputs video using Decklink API or DirectShow through BMD Decklink SDI. Medialooks products happen to support rtsp/hls and mp4 progressive download play feature partially in latest and fully in the next SDK release.
I would also be open for any other approaches to deal with this situation (other SDKs, custom made tv playout software, etc).