This project is ending today and has an average bid price of $37 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
1) Write a C++ console program in three parts. Header file, driver file and implementation file. You will read in a three by three matrix . Convert the letters into their numeric representation. Print the numeric representation.
2) Encrypt a message and print out the encrypted message.
3) Calculate the inverse matrix and print it out in matrix format (row major order).
4) Decode the message and print out the code before the mod 26 adjustment and after the mod 26 adjustment in numeric and plain text, respectively.
| B B C |
| G F E |
| C B B |
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online