Help me write something
- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 26
I need you to write some content for a website. We are looking for an article which could be used in a blog on Business Ideas. It should cover a certain business (e.g. Accountancy, Event Planning, Salon, Web Designer). The target audience would be USA/UK visitors and should be 500-1000 words in total.
The article should be humorous, engaging, and original. The style of writing should be in such a way that keeps the audience hooked, and helps them to imagine how they could operate the business being described.
The structure of the article should cover the following points:
1. How the business fits into society. Is there any history of the business?
2. What are the expectations? How are you making revenue and how much could you expect? Who are your main customers?
3. How can you get started? What are the costs? Are there any certifications/training (bearing in mind USA/UK visitors)?
4. Where could you go with this business? What could you do to expand?
5. End with a brief summary and what kind of person the business would be perfect for.
The above structure does not need to be followed to the letter, and we are open to seeing your own creative styles.
We would ideally like to work long term with you to produce further business idea articles on a regular basis.
Thank you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online