We are searching for a British Expat living in the EU, who is looking to grow, learn and accept new responsibilities as a Virtual Customer Service Executive.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a very innovative online business model that is continuously evolving. You will support our English speaking markets in customer service (via phone, email ticketing system, live chat).
• Must have professional attitude and keen interest in working with an online start-up company.
• Self-motivated, reliable with a positive attitude and great energy.
• Passionate about helping people, solution oriented.
• Possess excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
• Demonstrate proactive communication and time management skills.
• Ability to pick up processes and online software quickly.
• Experience in customer support essential with minimum 3 years experience.
• Customer service leadership qualities highly desirable.
Please attach a copy of your current curriculum vitae.
Full training will be provided for this position. This will be an ongoing, full time position and will report to our Customer Service Manager, based in London, United Kingdom.
We thank you for your interest and proposals and wish you all the best of luck!