We are currently searching for a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant for our various locations within the states. This is a part time and full time, entry-level position with flexible days and hours. Successful candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills and solid computer skills. The ability to be flexible, solve problems independently, and juggle multiple projects is critical.
- Provide general administrative support to the Office Staff and Division Managers.
- Complete project assignments including internal and external correspondence, such as quotes, letters, reports and memos.
- Exercise judgment and make decisions to promote smooth workflow and prioritization in the team and ensure that customer demands are met.
- Work closely with vendors regarding pricing.
- Handle sensitive information and maintain accurate files and tracking mechanisms.
- Create invoices in QuickBooks.
- Scan & File documents when necessary.
- Experience using/navigating in QuickBooks software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; additional post-secondary administrative training is preferred.
- 2 -- 4 years administrative support experience preferred (not necessary) in an office environment.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Data entry experience is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Reliable and adaptable.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner.
Please send a resume with cover letter for consideration, with the subject line, "Administrative Assistant: