I'm collecting data of "which distributors are advertising which one (or ones) of our product in their monthly promotion brochure".
1. Attached excel file contains 13 sheets (Jan to Dec sheets and a Summary sheet)
- fill in JUN SHEET ONLY
- Line 2 shows product names, Column C shows distributor names
2. After job assigned to you, I'll show you a link to download around 100 PDF image files (total 90MB) that is around 100 distributors' June promotion brochure (Food).
3. Attached logo file is the image of our brand logo
4. You're to open PDF images one by one and search whether our product (Nichirei brand) is advertised or not. Should advertised, fill "1" to the cell of the excel sheet (Jun sheet) that identifies the distributor and the advertised product.
e.g. Open attached "Blayney 4pg". You'll find Nichirei's Prawn cutlets Redbox10/15 is advertised. So fill "1" to cell F9 as I filled in red. Should another item is also advertised, e.g. Prawn Parcel, in the same brochure, you're to fill "1" in cell N9.
* All 100 PDF is like "Blayney 4pg". Filled with simple food product pics and brand logo so it won't take time to identify whether our logo "Nichirei" is in there or not.
* Refer to Jan and Feb sheet that are alrady filled.