Customer Service Experts
This project received 52 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
ire Your Boss is looking to build a team of outstanding Customer Service Experts.
Who can delivery fast, personalized service to some Fortune 500 companies. Some of these companies are the in telecommunications, hospitality and roadside assistance, just to name a few!
Some of your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
1. Answer inbound call
2. Access customer records and verify customer account information
3. Identify potential customer needs and recommend solutions based on those needs
4. Access customer databases, knowledge resources, and technical applications to determine root causes and resolutions
5. Process customer payments using credit or debit cards
6. Customer bill review
1. Basic PC keyboarding skills
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Strong problem-diagnosis and problem solving skills
4. Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications
Being a part of the Fire Your Boss team allows you to work comfortably from home, while remaining supported and encouraged as if you were in an office environment. Our business is expanding, and we are looking for top-notch professionals to join us. If you are interested in support and stability within a company that offers the tools necessary to take your stay-at-home career to the next level, apply today!
You can work a minimum of 15 hours a week on any day that you choose. This is an on going Project.
This work at home job is not available to Client Support Professionals residing in California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon or Wisconsin.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online