Looking for an Administrative Assistant that is able to communicate in English and Spanish. Must have a driver's license and able to work full time.
• Oversee the Company's administrative processes from start to finish, handling all paperwork, repair tickets, insurance paperwork processing, etc.
• Assist with scheduling appointments.
• Data Entry and Book-Keeping
• Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
• Provide basic information to callers who have general inquires, questions about insurance claims and Keep customers informed throughout the repair process
• Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner. Operating a multi-phone system
• Learn to match insurance estimates into with parts invoice
• Oversee monetary transactions; accepting payment from customers and processing checks from customers and insurance companies
• Deliver final invoices and warranty information to customers upon completion
• Provide administrative support to the daily operations
We are looking for individual candidate located in USA only .
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1095 for this job
Hi Iam a Virtual Assistant and very much interested in your project and can deliver it on and before [login to view URL] With Best Regards waterlootech79