1. A User Form that allows the details of a Property to be added, modified and deleted. This form should allow the user to cancel, and also allow user to confirm before the details are changed to the “Property” worksheet. If it’s a new listed property, then the details should be added below any existing properties. You should set up your worksheet to contain some sample data, and assume that this data is already there before this form is used.
Note: The Property ID is generated automatically by the system and increments by 1 each time.
2. A User Form that allows user to select from a range of criteria (suburb, bedrooms etc.) and display all the available listed properties for lease. Name this worksheet as “Listed Properties” (you may pre-created this worksheet). A button on the worksheet for user to print preview this worksheet. The worksheet must display the following details:
• Property ID, Date listed, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Address, Type, Weekly rental fee.
3. A User Form (‘New Lease’ ) that allows the details of a new lease to be entered:
i. Once the New Lease form is opened, a new worksheet (named as “Lease Temp”) should automatically be created to temporarily hold details of the lease.
ii. The form should display an auto-generated Lease Code (in chronological order) when the form is opened; a list of tenants and a list of properties from which to select. Other necessary information to be entered by user can be checked from the Lease History sheet.
iii. The form should also display the security deposit (which is equivalent to at least one month’s rental fee) plus GST (10%) amount which should be included as a separated field on the form.
iv. The form should contain an ‘Accept’ button which will add the details of each lease to the lease (“Lease Temp”) list created in step 1. Please note that it is possible to rent more than one property by the same tenant because the tenant may also rent one for his/her family.
v. The form should allow the user to cancel and return to the previous form. The temporary worksheet “Lease Temp” will also be deleted.
vi. The form should include a ‘Transfer’ button which transfers the details of the new lease(s) from the temporary lease sheet to the Lease History sheet, updates the status of the property in the Property sheet, and then deletes the temporary sheet and returns to the main menu form.
Note: Each newly lease will have a unique lease code.
4. A User Form named ‘Generate Owner Monthly Statement’, which allows the user to input the rental start date, and creates monthly statements for the rental period. The information should be obtained from the Owner, Property and Lease History worksheets.
The required information is as follows:
Owners’ Statement Worksheet
Each sheet presents the details of the income and expenses made from the rental period. For instance, if the user enters 2/8/2016, then three statements (for L1003, L1004 & L1006) will be generated (based on the given data set in the Lease History sheet). The information to be shown on the statement worksheet is given below:
• Rental start and end period for the statement (e.g. 2/8/2016 to 1/9/2016)
• Date in which the Owner’s Statement was created
• Owner’s details (Owner Code, Owner Name, and Address etc.)
• Rental property address
• Commission Amount for the period
• GST which is 10% of the Commission Amount
• Lease Amount for the period
• A button for user to print statements to a pdf file
• You must make use of decision structures and repetition structures.
• You must include data validation to ensure the user only enters valid information, and report meaningful error messages if they don't.
• You should use appropriate indentation of your code so that it is easily readable
• You should include appropriate documentation in your code
This project was awarded to
This is my second time hiring. He's always available when I need him and his turn around is fast. Always delivers work on time. If I'm not satisfied, or there are bugs he corrects them for me and he's very patient. Very good freelanzer. I will hire again.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
talented and experieExpert in Website Development ,Software Development, Mobile Dev., Web design, Smart Phone Development,SEO,3D, 4D,Ecommerce site Dev.,Flash, Flex, Logo, Banner, net,My Sql,Java, Opencart,Magento, Drupal,,PHP,ASP.net,Wordpress nced software developer
I am an expert in data entry in excel and word. also part time content writing in subject of romantic and horror stories. Also doing analytical servery. Timely completion and quality of work is my optimum target.
Programming Skills: HTML, CSS, PHP & MYSQL Expertise: CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Magento, NopCommerce, Shopify, Squrespace & Prestashop and much more) Design Skill: Web Design, CAD Drawing Marketing Skills: SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC Other Skills: Music Composition and Video Editing Visit My personal Portfolio Website for more details.
Los Angeles, United States
I am Software Developer and Machine Designer. I use C, C++,C#, Basic, .NET, JAVA, Web programming and do 3D modelling by using AutoCAD and SolidWorks. Also, I am a typist.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I have great knowledge in Accounting as I have been working as a Accounting Accountant for the past few years. I will prove to be beneficial for your projects in the areas of Article Rewriting and Articles I can work as a Article Rewriting Rewriter and Articles Writer. I also have good Copywriting skills. I have also worked as a Data Entry Operator. I am available for your service at any time and will complete the given task on time. I am ready to be hired by you.
I am a full time freelancer available to help you almost the whole day. Areas of interest and specialization include but are not limited to: ✪Web scraping and search (Extraction of data from websites and research) ✪PDF (Conversions to/from Ms Office, editing, splitting, forms etc.) ✪Ms Excel (VBA, Macros, Pivots, Dashboards, Managing data, reports, conversions etc.) ✪Ms Word (Formatting, renaming, conversions, graphs etc) ✪Data Processing(Data entry from websites, to websites, to softwares and apps etc.) ✪Ms Powerpoint (Presentations, conversions, linking to database, graphs etc.) ✪Book Keeping (Data uploads, routine entries, reporting etc.) ✪Accounting (Financial Statements, Financial Analyses, Guidance etc.) ✪Transcription Services (Audio / video to text in word etc.) ✪Research (Financial and general research of information from internet etc.) ✪SEO (Search Engine Optimization) ✪WordPress (Complete setup, Installation and fixing problems) ✪Problem Solving to general issues at work.