I am working on a top down 2D dual stick shooter. See the following video:
[url removed, login to view]
I have the following art requirements, but as always am willing to listen to the winning freelancer's suggestions on the details:
• png format.
• Transparent background.
• Top down view from directly above.
• Sprites to be north facing (no rotation required).
• Frames must be in a single row, not column.
• Each frame must occupy the exact same amount of pixels and have equal spacing.
• Walking sprite sheets must cover a full walk cycle with enough frames to keep it looking smooth and natural when looped. The same goes for the death sequence.
• At least 128x128(unless otherwise stated) pixels per frame (should be scalable down to 32x32 without losing too much detail).
Menu Background Image
• Exactly 1920x1080
• Open to suggestions on this one, but thinking concept art type (pencil sketch) type image(s) of something game related i.e. a spider.
• example: http://img146.imageshack.us/i/20080220smpf8.jpg/#q=concept%20art
• Exactly 584x700
• A few dead spiders strewn around the place.
• Our hero with one foot resting on a spider.
• Gun firing.
• Wild look in the hero's eyes.
• Full colour.
• Game title.
• Min 128x128
• Needs to be scalable down to 64x64 and still look good.
• Open to suggestions on this one.
• Single image to replace the blue bullet in the game.
• Min 256x256
• I would like to place a few spider lairs/nests around the level for the spiders to emerge from.
• I am not concerned about the art of them emerging, as I will just draw them under the nest or lair, so it looks like they are exiting from it.
• Maybe make it animated so that it shudders or moves very slightly.
• example: [url removed, login to view]