Get a Website Built
This project received 79 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $879 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Disentropic Limited is a young company (< 1 year) with no branding or web presence. As a part of growing the business in 2017 I need to sort the basics of a brand.
Having worked for other consultancies prior to creating my own, I get the benefits of a strong consistent brand and look & feel across everything delivered to a client. I want to get that in place before the end of 2016.
The project is to create:
• Corporate theme for use on all materials (e.g. website, blog, Word docs, PowerPoint, business cards, stationary etc.)
• Logo. Use on all of above + more
• Business card design. I'm UK based, where I'm likely to use someone like Moo to print cards. Suggestions for better provides are welcome.
• Website (static site describing who we are and our services)
• Custom error pages (404, 500, etc.), so as to have a consistent look & feel - even when things go wrong
• Word & PowerPoint templates (i.e. consistent layout of all documents), including a style-guide for fonts/layout.
• Blog design/layout. As much as I dislike it, WordPress is likely to be the platform.
About the company
Disentropic provides IT Security (cyber security, information security) consulting to large (FTSE100/FTSE250) companies, with a focus on cloud technologies (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS). We don't target small companies as they are unlikely to need our services. We may work with start-ups, especially those who (aim to) provide services to large organisations (e.g. FinTech).
We are UK based, but think and work globally - as do our clients.
Please see attached files for further description - unable to fit it all properly in this box.
What I'd like
- Proposals, including pricing. You are more than welcome to ask questions and discuss what it is I'm looking for prior to submitting a proposal. I'm available via e-mail, a UK mobile number, and Skype. If you are London based, we can arrange face-to-face.
- Pricing for ad-hoc changes to the website.
As a part of the above, I'd like to know how & where you've done this type of work before, where examples are essential. Saying you can do the work but without any evidence of having done it before is a non-starter.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online