This project was successfully completed by hih7 for $40 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$40 USD
Completed In3 days
Hi Rajiv, hope all is well. I have a circular diagram that I need completed and I would like to engage you to do it. I have allocated $40 and will pay $20 on deposit and $20 on completion with a bonus of $10 if the job is excellent.
I have attached the draft below. It is a 7 step cycle see attached. However the following changes need to be incorporated.
1. The colours should be slightly different to my mock up. You will see that I have 2 red areas which is incorrect. Please use rainbow colours that flow into the next shade- Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo and Violet - bright solid shades.
2. you will see that I have put an arrow joining each of the 7 segments to the next. Rather than an a separate arrow joining each segment I would like the segment shaped as an arrow fitting into the next segment. So the lower side of the shape would be the shape of an arrow that then fits into the shape below.
3. each segment has a tool - a little symbol that describes that segment. I have included some symbols but these are just to give you the idea. The should be very small - just like the examples I have provided in the mock up. The symbols are in white lines and are transparent in colour so the body of the symbol takes on the colour of the segment, just as I have it in the mock up. The actual little symbols I want you to design or select are as follows:
Segment 1: Understanding your environment. Symbol: - something that represents change, such as the ying yang symbol -
Segment 2: - creating a shared vision: Symbol - a small circle with a curved line above and below - so it resembles and eye
Segment 3: Building a bridge: Symbol: a small bridge shape structure
Segment 4: Aligning Strategy Architecture and Culture: Symbol - a small set of interconnecting gears
Segment 5: Providing a no fail first step. Symbol: a safety net strung between 2 poles
Segment 6: Creating the capabilities for change. Symbol: Use the one that is already there which is a tool box
Segment 7: Leading the Way. Symbol: a winding pathway trailing off into the distance towards a horizon line.
4. In the centre - I dont want the map of the world as in my mock up, but just an outline of steps ascending - profile view so we just get the lines. And then the text is simple " 7 Steps for an Adaptive Practice"
Thanks and look forward to chatting. Once accepted I will deposit the first $20 into your account. I have attached the mock up diagram for your information. Cheers
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online