I have a family photo that needs to be turned into a magazine:
Page dimensions: 7.99 × 10 in (20.28 × 25.40 cm)
The page is going to be the cover of a book, which is wrapped around hardcover like this [url removed, login to view]
Trim: Keep critical content at least [url removed, login to view] from edges
- Inspiration image and mockup
- The font for the masthead is Linotype Insignia.
- Use all coverlines on mock up as is.
- Not sure what the font is for the rest of the copy...
- Copy to be shaped around "10" at bottom of page is PEDESTRIAN TURNS TEN
- reduce tracking between 1 and 0 in 10 at bottom of page so the numbers overlap, as per inspiration image
The original photo and the inspiration image alongside a rough mock up including the exact copy/cover lines that we need to have.
We need to be supplied a hi resolution image of the final photo (of the boy smiling) in the style of "The Face" with the cover-lines that are currently sitting on top of the image.