CentOS Admin - Small Tasks
This project was successfully completed by voidead for $24 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In1 day
Have a system running CentOS [url removed, login to view] as well as WHM/CPanel.
- Enable mod_userdir. I've done it, but get 403 errors on all accounts except one which gets a "Not Supported" message when you access via http.
- There is a db file on another mounted drive that I need to go and pull into a user's account so that it is accessible via CPanel for his account. The MySQL db was created under the exact same account name on a previous system (and that's the mounted drive). I don't know where to find the db on the other drive.
Fast and easy. Reasonable bids only.
Thanks! Looking for now---
Browse Related Skills
- Linux Bash script: compare files in directory and store them in TXT based DB
- Linux Server Administrator required to install and configure web server software (Apache & Nginx)
- create 2 additional columns in the existing openldap schema
- Install and configure lighttpd server for adult video script (all modules required)
- Linux C++ Programmer Needed
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online