We are seeking a part-time Android Iphone Iphone IOS Developers to develop a social networking Boonex Dolphin Android Market/IOS App Store App to help us complete the job. Most all is done, we need someone skill who can take on the project and complete it.
The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Works closely with the Manager to develop software solutions based on a given set of requirements.
• Designs, develops, tests and maintains iOS applications for Client.
• Works with project managers and ensures that all project milestones are met.
• Investigates and resolves issues with our applications.
• Works collaboratively with peers and other teams such as QA, PMO and Business Analysis.
• Works closely with external teams for ongoing development.
• Provides technical estimates for development efforts.
• Provides solutions to requirements presented by the Business Analysts.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• 3 -- 5 years experience
• Expert knowledge of Objective-C and Java .
• Thorough understanding of memory management in iOS environments.
• Solid experience with the iOS SDK and Xcode.
• Experience with major frameworks in the Cocoa Touch, Media, Core Services, and Core OS layers.
• Prior experience developing production iOS apps.
• Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field and at least 4 years experience or equivalent training.
• Experience with agile software development and SCRUM in particular.
Compensation: Payment will be made after the completion of the android/iphone app.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $300 for this job
Here is the right person who meets your required experienced you mentioned in the project description and ready to perform the responsibility you mentioned.