The application should be a C# Xamarin app that is compatible with iOS and Android phones and tablets. The app must adhere to iOS/Apple and Android/Google specific design guidelines, environment capabilities and/or restrictions. The app must support iOS 7 and newer and Android API level 19 and newer.
• The application will provide the end user with a way to search the Ettersøkt database for stolen/lost objects.
• Must show “spinner” / wait screen wile loading data from server
• Show details of selected stolen object
• Send an email with the object details to a predefined email address.
• Show an info page
• Must scale well to all sceen sizes
The application will need to connect to the Ettersøkt webservice to search the database. The web service is a REST service returning JSON objects. The application must support localizing of all labels/hardcoded text. C# code to get data from the web service will be provided.
See attachement for more details and mockups.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $660 for this job
I am a Xamarin expert and I have developed over 10 apps with Xamarin. I mastered at [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and Xamarin,Forms. I have been developing Xamarin apps for 3 years and have rich experience in it. Your More