iOS App using Meteor (DDP) Framework
- Status Closed
- Budget $3000 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 39
We are an international team of developers working on one of the most advanced Meteor based system. As our product goes to production on the desktop side, we are looking to expand it to iOS. We are ready with specifications, server-side publishing, methods etc., and we are looking for top-level engineer to work with.
Phase one of the work will be to deliver an MVP according to the specs that we will provide. We believe that the scope of this phase will be about 2-3 weeks (and could be much less for a very experienced developer), and we have a budget of $2,000 - $4,000 for it. Our preference will be for a native application, although we are open to consider a mobile app that uses Meteor Cordova Integration.
Please contact us if:
- You are an independent developer (Agencies - save us the time and don’t reply)
- You have written and published one or more iOS app(s) that we can download through the App Store and check
- At least one of those apps is using DDP to communicate in real time with a Meteor server
- You are free to commit for the amount of work required in the coming weeks.
The process will be as follows:
- Please write to us and include your CV and the name(s) of the app(s) that you have coded that we can check on Apple’s App Store. Please specify for each app if DDP is used, if this a native or Cordova based application, the size of the project (in man’s weeks) and if you were the sole developer or if you worked within a team.
- We will reply with our specification document and will be open for Q&A about it.
- Once you understand the entire scope of the project, you will submit your final quote including price tag and delivery time.
- If approved, we will reply with work order to kickstart the development.
“Do or do not. There is no try.”
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online