The idea is very simple,
I want to create a very simple way to share events through social channels such as FB and twitter as well as Whatsapp and SMS.
1. User A logs into the website using his Google account.
2. User A sees all the events he created (with the users who subscribed to it) and all the events he subscribed to.
3. User A clicks a button called "add an event".
4. User A enters the name of the event, the date of the event and (optional) time of the event and clicks "create link".
5. System will add the event to User A's Google Calendar.
6. User A will see a link that is [url removed, login to view] with sharing links in social media.
7. User A will share this link in WhatsApp, SMS social media ...etc. (this step is not part of the system, it's just to explain the flow).
8. User B will click on the link from one of the social channels.
9. User B will log in using his Google account (if he wasn't already logged in).
10. User B will click "subscribe".
11. System will add the event to User B's Google calendar.
12. System will notify User A through email that User B has accepted his invitation.
Bonus (+25$): Use Google Calendar push notification API to notify User Bs of event change when User A changes it.
Bonus (+15$): Add a check box for User A to let User Bs know who subscribed to the event as well.
Suggestions (not mandatory):
- Use Laravel 4 Framework for back end.
- Use Bootstrap 3 for front end.
- Use MySQL for database.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $263 for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..