We are a new founded, growing company whose business is renting(main), selling second-handed textbooks. For that purpose, currently we are in need of an online-shop system for - all that a online shop should have in terms of satisfying our business needs, which we could now think of but not limited to:
An online shop:
- That has user-friendly layouts and page elements, easy-going styles, and is responsive to all kinds of devices.
- That can register users, connects with SNS sites, provide memberships and discounts, coupon and awarding systems.
- That allow users to have their own sections for preference settings, typical functions like reset passwords, managing delivery addresses, viewing order history and relevant operations, etc.
- That can search and browse textbooks, should provide, a user-friendly list of books providing sufficient information for users’ queries, easy for filtering, ordering.
- That obviously have a convenient shopping cart.
- That provide forms for user to fill their bank card information directly and securely, with Australian third-party providers.
- That have a email system to notify both users and administrators.
.... Many requirements currently cannot think of..., you know it.
Besides, a admin system is also essential for:
- Managing our warehouse easily, and more importantly, the storage should connect to the online system. A typical scenario is: our staff received the returned book A, with a scanner he could directly scan the ISBN info, then the storage of book A +1 (seems like a librarian system. ), which could be reflect to the online shop search result. Please suggest some solutions for this purpose, if you can identify what we really need from this.
- Relevant user admin functions
For the system requirements:
- An LAMP solution is preferred. Bootstrap is preferred.
- Documentation is needed.
For other requirements:
- A weekly updated demo server is preferred milestone check and feedback.
- The project is urgent to be online, after the core-business functions, like user register, search books, shopping cart and payment integration is completed. Other functions could be added on later. And there are requirements we currently can not think of, long-term support is expected.
And we hope developers could present demos with different styles, develop plans, milestones, etc.