Looking for ppl that have designed their own CMS system, I am looking for someone that can provide me with a demo: features I need:
1) tinymce / fckeditor (either is fine, prefer fckeditor) page editing
2) unlimited number of pages with ability to modify 3 different menu's (the main menu) a top menu, and a footer menu (TOS/Privacy/Contact/Sitemap/ etc)
3) photo Gallery
5) user admin
6) calendar system (monthly view / weekly view / daily view) (prefer ability to have multiple calendars on 1 site for different areas (example 1 for food menu, and another for activities, another for events)
7) edit meta data
8) allow for different functions for different levels of access
9) template driven
10) secure area (like mambo areas for registered users and public)
11) scheduling for article display
12) job board (posting jobs available)
13) newsletter support (registerd users and just for those that are subscribed for the service)
14) easy install (prefer php install file or install like:
[url removed, login to view] (automated install)
15) NOT encrypted so I am able to edit anything that may need editing.
16) Multi-Site Support ( ability to build multiple sites and run them all under a single install) not going to be used for hosting this way, but just for demoing sites, I don't want a demo site to affect any other sites.
there are some other modules I will need to have you create, but for now, this is the key areas if you have a cms already designed please provide me with a demo, and let me know what features you have of the ones I need, (I need to get some projects going asap)
btw smaller the size the better, php auto-install scripts are something I am VERY interested in, please revies the spips link I provided above, and let me know if it would be feasable to add this onto your CMS.
I am not looking for a simple mash of other projects, and not looking for MAMBO / JOOMLA / other OpenSource projects that are currently available, I need something different and functional, and secure.
I MUST be able to read all code, no encrypted portions, I need to have a dev group go thru for security testing, and ensure everything is structurally sound.
remember I am not looking for you to take time to develop this I need it ready to send to my 2nd dev team for security testing by Monday.