Smooth out the edges on 2 .tif images
This project was successfully completed by imagersr for $15 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In1 day
I just need you to make the edges of two .tif images razor sharp and not wavy like they are now. But I need the images to remain the exact same size without trimming off portions of the photo. Then please send 2 final .tif images with the crisp edits.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- How To Choose The Best Cursive Font For Your Design Project
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- How To Make A Basic Cursive Font In Adobe Illustrator
- How To Draw A Caricature Using Adobe Flash CS6: Donald Trump Caricature
- How To Draw A Cartoon Character Using Adobe Photoshop CS6: Joker Cartoon
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online