Ghostwriter for Social Media Blog
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $101 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am hiring a ghostwriter to create posts for my blog on LinkedIn. The blog category is Application Testing and Application Lifecycle Management with an emphasis on challenges in automation, manual testing, UAT, etc. This must come across as if from the mind of someone who interacts daily with market.
I would like to start out by paying for two blog posts immediately. If all goes well, I’ll need 2-3 blog posts per month for the next few months as we measure the success.
You will be required to write articles based on the keywords that I send you, and each article will need to pass the following requirements:
– Language: Must be a fluent American-English writer
– Post length: must be 500 words or more
– SEO: Posts should be keyword optimized for search engines (I will provide the keywords)
– Original Content: Post must be unique and cannot be published elsewhere.
– Images: Each post should include an image. All images must be licensed or follow Creative Commons guidelines.
Please provide prior writing samples when applying.
IMPORTANT: To prove you’ve read this assignment, please write I READ YOUR REQUIREMENTS in the first line of your bid. I will eliminate all bids that do not start with this phrase since many people do not read requirements.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online