Small Database Project
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 33
Develop the queries to support each of the reports that are required by Ms Smith. It is expected that the information returned by the queries is adequate to be used in the reporting process. Make sure your output contains enough information! The following is a recommendation and the MINIMUM amount of data you should have access to:
* Customer Table: A minimum of 12 customers (this will allow several channels to have more than one customer selecting it as a favorite channel)
* Billing Table: Records to support the above customers
* Program Table: A minimum of 25 programs (your program guide should have enough programs for various channels to support the program guide report)
* Other tables: A sufficient amount of data to support the above when reports are run
Show each query and its output in your submission (you will have a minimum of six queries).
To submit this task, create a heading REPORTING STATEMENTS in the SQL document and create a spooled or HTML output of your queries and the result set for each.
Attached are the Tables and insert statements
Budget: $20 USDGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online