I need to do the following on Linked:
Step 1 would be for user to click on a specific person's profile. From there, I need to have the ability for the program to run.
1. As you scroll to the bottom of a person's profile, you will see their "skills". Click on the actual number to the left of the first skill. If the number 30 is there, you click on that.
2. Once you click on the number 30 for example, a number of people come up.
3. Right click into the box of people and press the option "inspect"
4. The HTML script will be presented to the left of screen. Find the tag "dialogue content". Copy this line and paste it into a clipboard.
5. You will then go to the next skill and do the same. We only need the first 10 skills on the page. All of the dialogue content scripts will be saved as an HTML. From there, you can open it in Notepad++ which you will have to download as it will take each line of code and put it in one row.
I have attached the HTML file as well as the Notepad++ screenshot. I can show you through a screen sharing session what I need.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $58 for this job
hi there , i am ready to start it .I am waiting for your response .I think I can give you the best service. You can trust me.Timely delivery and 100% accuracy is my quality . thanks