Build a responsive Magento 2.1 e-commerce
This project was awarded to ktinfosoft for $800 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I have the design ready, you can find it here: [url removed, login to view]
The shop is found at the first menú link, the rest is all about the brand. Important things to notice:
- Lookbook and "Tiendas" are static.
- Editorial are news, each one of them consisting on text and two pictures, one for big screens and one for small screens.
- "Otras marcas" is not ready, so don't consider it.
- The footer has access to some static content. ONLY consider the one called "PREGUNTAS FRECUENTES" which has static content.
- The link "CONTACTO" is important, consider it. It's the contact page.
The project has to be a Magento 2.1, installable with composer, with git (I'll provide the repository using bitbucket). It must not modify private components of the framework, only use public APIs.
We can use existing components, for which we are willing to pay, but all of them need to be specified up front. We also have the less script hat generates the css for the design (it's all built with symfony by the way).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online