An auction website for Motor Cars similar to Ebaymotors with additions and enhancements, The website should be close to Ebaymotors in Functionality with the addition of the Arabic Language as an option. Registrations, Features of listings, fees, length of time for listings, procedures, ability to list third party assistance such as inspectors, vehicle info services such as Carfax and escrow services, verifications systems using IP adresses, emails, and other methods including local phone verifications. If you are unfamiliar with what I'm talking about, then please take a look at ebaymotors to get an idea.
The look and feel of the website should be approachable yet clearly branded with an interface that is attractive, clear in structure, easy to use highlighting the auctions offered. Navigation from one section to another should be quick and easy with a content management system that can be easilty updated my a non technical staff. The Website should be simple but comprehensive, customer oriented and search engine friendly.
• Logo and top banner
• Items on auction will be displayed
• Countdown timer for each auction
• New Users can Register
• Login area for existing users
• Categories & Sub categories are listed.
• Products listed against each sub category
• New Arrivals / Featured products on the home page
• Bidding options:
o Incremental bidding
o Auto-bidding – bidders can set a maximum bid and leave the system to bid on their behalf
o Buy Now bidding – an instant purchase can be made. This can be connected to a payment system and purchase made on line immediately
• Winning/Losing indicators – graphical display of the users current position
• ‘My Bids’ – bidders can see instantly their position for all items they are bidding on.
• Opening bid – the level the first bid in the auction starts
• Bid increments – the minimum bid that must be placed to increase the bidding
• Reserves – the value that must be reached before the item will be sold.
• Set start and end date and time for item
• Emails alerts to bidders covering the following instances:
o Confirmation bids have been placed
o When they have been outbid
o Confirmation of autobids
o Bidding remains below reserve
o Registration confirmation
o Admin is copied in to any or all of these emails depending upon preference
• Search – there are a number of ways users can locate items for sale:
o Items can be searched on a site wide basis
o Users can filters using the categories available in the navigation
• User Authentication – using credit card verification
• Customers can edit / update their personal information and payment information
• During the one-time process of creating a seller account, select an automatic payment method (Paypal), (Credit Card) or another similar form of paymenr for paying fees (if any)
• Account details – Add/Edit personal details - confirm the accuracy of personal information, provide information to verify identity.
• On registration an email confirmation will go with the user name and password.
• My Auctions - Displays status of bids submitted (active bids)
• Users can list their motor vehicles here. There would be a listing fee for the same.
• Winning bids - List bids won.
• Block selected users from bidding in my auction
Social media integration
• Customers can share the auction with friends via Facebook or Twitter
• Will give links to Youtube, Twitter,Facebook & Linked In.
• How to
• Terms & Conditions
• About Us
• Customer Service
• Payment terms
• Contact details
Options not included in quote – will be priced extra
• SMS notifications
• Auction closing - User will receive an SMS alert 1 hour before his bid closes.
• Ruled out bids
• How it works animation video
• listings revenues will be based on first time listing fees and a % of the sold transactions
Provide two designs, one will be selected to be developed further. Use lastest technologies for universal access
23 freelancers are bidding on average $4648 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ We have gone through your project description and are confident that we can successfully deliver your project. Please see PMB for details. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
dear hiring manager, greeting for the day we sourly do this project in timely and [url removed, login to view] have six year of exeperiance in [url removed, login to view] more we we can [url removed, login to view] you can also check pmb. thanks. regar More