Web Designer Individual (read ad before respoponding ) -- 2
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Web Designer Web 2.0 Designer $800 to $1,400 a month - ongoing 6+ months
Lifetime opportunity for a job with an American company from Florida.
NO AGENCIES - NO COMPANIES
Read and ANSWER EVERY question. Rate between 1 to 10 (highest).
Remember to start sentences with capital letter and never use small "i" to describe yourself. You will be REJECTED if you fail to follow these instructions.
1. What is your level of spoken and written English?
2. What is your internet connection speed? is it stable?
3. Grade your WordPress level? what can you do in WP?
4. Grade your Photoshop level?
5. Grade your CSS programming level
6. Grade your UI and provide 3 links
7. Can you work from 6am to 5pm Florida time (2pm to 12am IST) (5 days a week)
8. Do you have quiet working space at your home?
9. Are you associated with an agency or a company?
10. List your best skills
11. List 3 to 6 (no more) of your best site designs
12. Grade your video editing abilities
13. Which WP frameworks are you really familiar with?
The pay will start here at $800 month ($4/hr) and will grow towards $1,200 ($6/hr) a month plus very nice bonuses, depends on your performance. The suggested biding rate is $3.5/hr to $5/hr in the beginning to prove yourself. It will increase to $6/hr as you prove yourself.
Please note that this is an interview and we pay attention to EVERYTHING:
>> consistency of writing
Based on experience of 11 years and 5,000 interviews, we believe that these are first indications of your code/design writing. That is: paying attention to details, being consistent, thinking ahead, improving upon mistakes and being able to follow instructions.
For this 35+ hours a week job interview, we expect you to:
>> start sentences with capital letter
>> use "I" when referring to yourself and not small "i".
Can you follow these instructions?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online